Charlotte is turning into a girly girl. She loves trying to carry my purse and she pushes her baby stroller every where. I am sure she is going to be a wonderful mommy someday. If only I could get her to keep bows in her hair.
What an adorable girl! She sounds a lot like a little London at that age. London loves to carry purses and bags around like I do. She would always pull any hairbows or clips out and cry the whole time I tried to put them in. Now, she actually requests them. Keep putting them in; she'll get used to them eventually. Jessi
What an adorable girl! She sounds a lot like a little London at that age. London loves to carry purses and bags around like I do. She would always pull any hairbows or clips out and cry the whole time I tried to put them in. Now, she actually requests them. Keep putting them in; she'll get used to them eventually.
ReplyDeleteJessi